The Mail app on iPhone and iPad has been around for ages. And throughout those years, Apple has updated the app and made a bunch of changes to go far easier and more efficient to use, even in smaller displays.
Now, virtually of us know how to check or send emails correct from our iPhone or iPad. But that’south just the surface of what you can practise with the Mail app on iPhone or your iPad. Irresolute settings, save emails as PDF, and fifty-fifty sending letters without moving a finger — in that location are many things that y’all can still acquire from Mail. Fortunately, nosotros’ve got you covered.
Consider this page your i-cease-shop for everything you need to know about the Mail app on iPhone. You tin larn how to do things you’ve never fifty-fifty tried, not fifty-fifty on your Mac.
So if you want to primary your Post app, or you know someone who’due south mayhap switching to iPhone for the first time, make sure to bookmark and share this folio. Nosotros’ll keep updating information technology and giving you the latest tips and tricks for your Mail app on iPhone and iPad.
How to gear up the Mail app on iPhone and iPad
First things first: before you lot start using the Mail app, there are some things you might want to set offset. Yous can set and manage several electronic mail accounts, gear up up your contacts and your calendars, and so much more.
- How to set mail service, contacts, and calendars on iPhone and iPad
- How to manage accounts in the Mail app for iPhone and iPad
- How to manage settings for the Mail app for iPhone and iPad
How to apply the post app on iPhone and iPad
Now that everything is prepare to fit all your needs, you can start using the Post app on your iPhone or iPad. There are a agglomeration of features that help yous manage your inboxes and send emails with the assist of Siri.
- How to manage e-mail and mailboxes in the Mail app for iPhone and iPad
- How to ship email from Mail app for iPhone and iPad
- How to ship an email using Siri
Connecting your contacts to Mail is a great way to communicate easily with others or get rid of contacts you’re non using anymore.
- How to create relationships for contacts on iPhone and iPad
- How to remove suggested contacts in the Mail app for iPhone
How to utilise attachments in the Mail app on iPhone and iPad
Sending files, notes, or images through the Postal service app is a must-accept skill, especially in today’southward day and age. Here you’ll observe how to ship and save attachments right on your iPhone or iPad.
- How to transport photos and attachments on iPhone and iPad
- How to save email attachments on iPhone and iPad
How to brand the almost out of the Mail app features on iPhone and iPad
Now that you lot know the nuts, it’s time to step it up a notch. The Mail app has many helpful features that make it a neat tool for work or your everyday life. There are some cool shortcuts, a few secret workarounds, and settings adjustments that will brand your email experience the best it can be.
- How to salve an email as a PDF on iPhone and iPad
- Mail shortcuts for iPhone and iPad: 11 gestures to speed up your email!
- How to disable image loading in Gmail, Apple Mail, Outlook, and more than